Tuesday 29 May 2012

Event # 4 : Scream Ice Cream

Hi all...it's time for yet another exciting event...Ive been wondering for days on the theme and at last decided upon something desired by young and old....'Ice Cream'....well, who doesn't love ice-cream, rite...may it be a simple cone, a yummylicious sundae with all the colourful toppings, a banana split with your favourite flavours or just sitting in front of the TV with a tub of ice-cream and a spoon...hmm...well, I love all of em....
So, let's make ice-cream....for those who are pros in homemade ice-cream, it's time for u to come up with some exciting new flavours...and for those who always wanted to give it a try, there's no better time than now...and that included me ;)
The rules are as usual :
1. All kinda home made ice-creams accepted.

2. Follow my blog.

3. You may send in as many links as you want but only posts posted from 24th April 2012 onwards...do link it using the linky tool which will be provided at the end of this page and send a pic to my email add...for the round-up ;)

4. Use of above logo is mandatory and your post should link back to this event to help spread the word...

5. To those who do not have a blog, do send your entries to resh_82@hotmail.com Pls include your name, pic, recipe and 'Scream Ice Cream' as the subject.

6. This event ends on 1st of JUNE 2012.

3 comments:

  1. There's some error with my linky tool and I'm try to rectify it...to those who would like to link, just add ur link to this comment box and I will add it to my round-up..thnx ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Resh! Thank you for stopping over my space and leaving your precious words ;)

    Really glad to know another blogger from Malaysia! I'll be back again to take a tour in your blog.

    See ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete